- In collaboration with Golder & Assoc., we engraved the paving stones that are in place along the sidewalks of downtown Bernard Ave. Kelowna.
- Begin cresting services for Kelowna Rockets Hockey Enterprises.
- Selected Special Olympics Kelowna and British Columbia as our charity of choice.
- Started supplying custom awards & gifts to corporations and organisations outside of the Okanagan Valley and shipping across the country.
- Gale joins us as head engraver! Gale brings with her many years of engraving experience. She worked with another small engraving business south of the border and we are lucky to have Gale on our team!
- We’ve moved to a new, larger location! More showroom space as well as larger warehouse and production areas to accommodate existing and future growth.
- Purchased 2nd sewing machine to keep up with custom sewn-on jersey letters & numbers.
- Hired Mary as the second sewist for jersey cresting.
- BC Snowboard starts working with us to provide their athletes with unique custom awards.
- Purchased 2nd laser engraving machine and another traditional diamond engraving machine to accommodate more volume and continue to achieve fast turn-around times.
- Sydney begins working with us! Sydney was brought on-board to assist with continuing demand for our high-quality jersey cresting. Her skill and attention to detail are exceptional!
- Purchased 3rd laser engraving machine to ensure we keep up with all requests from one-offs to thousands of engravings per run!
- Brought in sublimation printing technology. This expands our service options to include full-spectrum colour printing on many different products.
- Supplied medallions to CBC’s – Hockey Night in Canada – PlayOn! National tournaments.
- 6000 medallions shipped out of Kelowna to various locations across the Nation.
- Loni joins our team! She’s our inside sales/office manager providing exceptional service to you. New to our industry, Loni has been fast to learn and eager to help anyone & everyone create!
- Another workhorse heat-press machine is brought in to run more jobs faster!
- We begin supplying Canada Snowboard with custom medals & awards for events across the Country.
- Working with the City of Kelowna we are commissioned to re-create “The Bear” statue (displayed downtown Kelowna) and laser “The Bear” inside several stunning solid crystal awards.
8 years on… We’ve just added Direct-to-Substrate (UV) Printing in-house to complement our engraving and sublimation services. Another exciting new addition to our production rooms!
Over the years, the expansion of our in-house service options has been vital to our continual growth. We’ve had the opportunity to employ some incredible people from our community and, as a team, we will continue to successfully fulfil client demand for accurate, fast, local personalisation services.