- 100% RGB Black and White art, no halftones or greys
- Vector based artwork, all fonts & paths converted to curves, strokes converted to outlines no embedded bitmaps(gif, jpg, png, tif).
- Vector art is created using vector illustration software such as Adobe Illustrator and CorelDRAW, among others.
- Acceptable file formats: pdf, eps, .ai, .cdr
- Unacceptable file formats: .gif, .jpg, .png, .tif, .doc, .xls, .ppt
- Art touchups and rebuilds minimum $25.00
- Minimum font size is 7pt and line weight is .5pt
Sublimation & Direct-to-Substrate (UV) Printing
- Must have a minimum resolution of 300dpi at 100% size.
- A min. of 1/8″ bleed beyond the actual imprint area size is required for any substrate imprint bleeding over the edge of the decoration area.
- The use of straight borders close to the edge of any of the above is not recommended.
Due to the varied nature and multidimensional curvatures existing on much of Creative’s product line, a slightly noticeable distortion of an unknown degree may occur when imprinting some products with square, rectangular, or round images.